Tuesday, July 27, 2010

bring on the fall

No, I didn't trip and injure myself. I am ready for the fall. as in Autumn. It's too hot to sleep at night, it's too hot to nurse aidan (babies are little furnaces!), it's too hot to live without an air conditioner, and it's too hot to clean (hee hee!). Autumn is perfect, it's still sunny, not too warm, and fall clothes are the most comfortable. We're getting ready for park day, and it's a bit cooler now, but in about an hour, my kids are gonna be dirty, sweaty, and stinky. YAY. So bring on the change of seasons, I am excited for the leaves to turn all kinds of colors and fall off the trees, and making leaf piles for the kids to jump in, and the holiday season, and the sweatshirts, bring it all on. I don't mind trading my flip flops for sneakers. I look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment